Filters your way.
Your project isn't off-the-shelf? No problem. Genisco has the expertise to listen to your needs, then customize any of our filters to your exact specifications -- and deliver them with the same timeliness and quality that Genisco is famous for.
- SPECIAL FEATURES
- Enclosed terminations
- Manufactured and tested per the applicable portions of MIL-PRF-15733
- Hermetically sealed with welded and soldered seams for shielding effectiveness
- Standard Current Ratings: 5AMP to 250 AMP
- Bleeder resistors incorporated to eliminate potential shock hazard
- FUNCTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Voltage Rating: 100 Vdc, 120/208 Vac, (50/60, 400 Hz)277/480 Vac, (50/60 Hz)
- Voltage Drop: 2% maximum at full rated unity power factor load.
- Temperature Rating: per MIL-PRF-15733
- Current Overload: 140% maximum current rating per MIL-PRF-15733
- Dielectric With-Standing Voltage: per MIL-PRF-15733
- Insulation Resistance: MIL-PRF-15733 (w/o discharge ckts)
- APPLICABLE SPECIFICATIONS
- MIL-PRF-15733: General specifications for filters, military
- MIL-STD-202: Test methods for components parts, military
- MIL-STD-220A: Test methods for insertion loss, military
- MIL-STD-285: Test method for shielding effectiveness
- NFPA 70/2011: National Electrical Code, standards